The use of this website by you is granted on condition of your consent to the following provisions. If you do not agree to these provisions, then you are not entitled to use this website.
This website is intended for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not alter, copy, market, transfer, exhibit, demonstrate, multiply, publish, license, create derived works and may not assign or sell information, software, products or services that you obtain via this website.
The following activities are carried out by us using your personal data because it is necessary in relation to a contract which you have entered into or because you have asked for something to be done so you can enter into a contract;
- Administering your booking internally and communicating your booking externally with our suppliers, to ensure the services you have requested are arranged;
- To communicate with you regarding your booking or any other purchase, including sending booking confirmation and documents;
- We may use and process your personal information as set out below where it is necessary for us to carry out activities for which it is in our legitimate interests as a business to do so:
- To improve customer experience
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so
- To ensure that content from our website, and booking systems is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your electronic devices
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To protect our business against financial loss:
- For debt collection or credit vetting
- For payment card and booking verification (including using Google reCAPTCHA on some of our website to ensure only genuine customer bookings are made)
- To maintain a safe and secure environment and prevent and detect criminal activity; Using CCTV in our premise
- To promote our business, brands and products and measure the reach and effectiveness of our campaigns
- To contact you with targeted advertising delivered online using Google DoubleClick and through social media and other platforms operated by other companies. You may receive advertising based on information about you that we have provided to the platform or because, at our request, the platform has identified you as having similar attributes to the individuals whose details it has received from us
- To promote our business, improve our products and services;
- To send marketing correspondence about products and services similar to those you have previously bought from us. You can opt out and object to our sending you electronic marketing information and this option will be included in every marketing message we send you. See the section ‘When and how do we use your information for marketing for more information’
- To contact you if you make an enquiry with us on our website but do not complete a booking to check if there was a problem or you need any assistance to book
- For internal research/analysis to improve the quality of our services, the products we offer and new products we are developing by:
- Inviting customers to take part in surveys or customer/business discussion groups
- Using aggregated customer data to make informed decisions based on analysis of customer booking or other
II. Personal Information
We use this information in two ways:
- We identify links between your attributes and your behaviours and market to others with the same attributes, in our direct marketing campaigns and through targeted advertising delivered through our Sites or third party platforms including social media channels.
- We tailor and personalise our interactions with you to make them more relevant to your interests. These interactions include your journey around our Sites and the content that appears on it and marketing communications we send or show to you in our direct marketing campaigns and through online targeted advertising described in the paragraph
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law.
We may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information. That may include information about your previous booking(s) or other purchases. If someone is acting on your behalf they will need to provide written and signed confirmation from you that you have given your authority to that person/company for them to make the request. We will ask for this to be provided before we give you (or another person acting on your behalf) a copy of any of your personal information we may be holding. We may not provide you with a copy of your personal information if it includes the personal information of other individuals or we have another lawful reason to withhold that information.
The accuracy of your information is important to us and we are working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change your name or address/e-mail address, or you discover that any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected]
III. Withdrawal of Consent
If you would like to withdraw your consent to us processing any special categories of personal data, please contact us at [email protected] . Please note if you ask us to stop processing this information, it may mean we won’t be able to provide all or parts of the services you have requested. If we have to cancel your booking or other purchase as a result, you may incur a cancellation charge.
In certain circumstances, you may ask for your personal information to be removed from our systems by e-mailing or writing to us at the address at the end of this policy. Provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue processing or holding your personal information, we will make reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
You may also ask us to restrict processing your personal information where you believe it is unlawful for us to do so, you have objected to its use and our investigation is pending or you require us to keep it in connection with legal proceedings. We may only process your personal information whilst its processing is restricted if we have your consent or are legally permitted to do so, for example for storage purposes, to protect the rights of another individual or company or in connection with legal proceedings.
IV. Third Parties
Our website may contains links to and frames of websites of our principals, suppliers, advertisers and other third parties. You can tell when a third party is involved in supplying a product or service you have requested because their name will appear with ours. If you follow a link or otherwise use any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these third party websites.
Some cookies are essential to make our website work properly and to allow you to make your travel booking or other purchases and enable us to fulfil your purchase requests
Customer Experience Cookies (Analytics, Customisation & Tracking)
These types of cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our Sites and allow us to track your experience between different devices to improve our website or the way we provide our service to customers
Our cookie based advertising activity will broadly fall into the following areas:
Third party adverts on our website and social media: This type of advertising is intended to provide you with a selection of products/services that you’ve viewed on other third party websites, or social media channels, which are presented to you by our agency when you visit our website or social media channels. The adverts may feature variations on the products/services that might be considered relevant to your browsing history on these other third party websites.
We use advertising solutions delivered by Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) to serve you these advertisements. Where we share data for the purposes mentioned above, it is encrypted and does not include your name. You can opt-out of this here: Google Double Click Opt Out You will need to opt-out on each device you use to access our Sites.